Welcome to The Official
Los Angeles Karting Championship Website
- Online Pre-registration closes tonight at midnight!
- On Site registration will be available Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning
- Updated points have been posted to the front page of the website
- Sunday's race schedule has been posted
- We are running the Classico CCW Layout
- Warm weather in the low 90's is expected all weekend
Thank you in advance to everyone coming out, we're looking forward to another awesome weekend of racing!
- Don't forget to pre-register online by tonight at midnight!!
- We are running Calspeed's Classico CW layout
- Schedule for Sunday's race has been posted under announcements on the home page
- Weather this weekend looks beautiful! Clear skies / low 90's
- Be sure to attend the Driver's meeting Sunday morning for announcements regarding this year's Banquet & next year's classes!
- Points have been updated as of Round 6
Thanks again to everyone coming out this weekend!
- Pre-registration has been extended to this Friday until noon
- Warm weather in the mid 90's is expected all weekend, bring shade & lots of water!
- Points have been updated as of round 5, link is on the bottom of the homepage
-- Reminder, points include 10 points for pole position, 50/45/40/etc. points for heat race, and 200/180/170/etc. for main event finishes, and 10 bonus points for fast lap in main, same as skusa
Thank you in advance to everyone coming out to the race this weekend, should be hot but fun!
- We are running on calspeed's Grande CW configuration, this will be the same course used at the SKUSA Pro Kart race in 2 weeks
- Amazing weather in the upper 70's is expected all weekend!
- Points have been posted to the lakc.org homepage; there are some minor errors, but they will be corrected in the update after Round #4
- The Push-Back bumper system is not being implemented for this weekend's race in accordance to the feedback we've been hearing thus far. We will discuss at the drivers meeting on Sunday and we can make a per-class decision if racers in particular classes feel the bumper system is needed - We are open to discussion
- Please pre-register online through motorsportreg.com by tonight at midnight! If you miss it, you can sign up for the race any time on Saturday afternoon or Sunday morning
- The KA100 IAME/LAKC Deal is still in effect! Any purchase of a new KA100 engine from an IAME USA West Dealer will get you 3 Free entries valid for any of our races in 2018!!
Thank you in advance to everyone planning on coming out, we are looking forward to another awesome weekend of racing!